Florida Mobile Home InsuranceBuy The Guide
Want to Save Thousands on Florida Mobile Home Insurance?
Is your insurance company dropping your Florida mobile home coverage?
Worried about losing your Florida mobile home insurance coverage with State Farm Florida?
Are you searching for the cheapest Florida mobile home insurance available?
Do you wonder if your present Florida mobile home insurance company will survive the next Florida Hurricane?
Have you thought about how hard it will be to call Citizens Property Insurance Corporation after you've suffered hurricane damage?
Imagine the worst case. Your Florida mobile home has just been hit by a major Florida hurricane.
Your Florida mobile home has major damage including a leaky roof and you know from experience that it is only a matter of days until mold will start to form. At this critical moment, you know that you have to act quickly to protect your Florida mobile home and its contents.
As you reach for the phone to call your Florida mobile home insurance company you expect them to:
- Answer your phone call quickly.
- Schedule an adjuster to come out to inspect your Florida mobile home within two weeks or less.
- Make a fair offer to settle your Florida mobile home insurance claim.
- Pay your claim in full within 60 days or less.
There was a time in Florida prior to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 when all of your expectations as Florida mobile home insurance customer would have been met by your insurance company.
However, the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew and the 2004/2005 Florida hurricanes have put the state of Florida into a full blown home insurance crisis where Florida mobile home insurance is overpriced and in short supply. That crisis continues to this day:
- It is very hard to find private Florida mobile home insurance companies interested in covering your home.
- Each year, fewer and fewer Florida mobile home insurance companies are open for business as most have permanently left the Florida mobile home insurance market.
- Many of these companies won't cover a Florida mobile home unless it is a newer model - built to a higher hurricane standard.
- Some Florida mobile home communities are considered higher risk by the insurance companies who won't cover any mobile homes in those parks.
- At the present time, on average, only 5 private Florida mobile home insurance companies are writing new business in your county.
If you can't find private Florida mobile home insurance, you could end up with Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Florida's state run insurance company where you could face one or more of the following issues after a major Florida hurricane:
- Long delays in getting your Florida mobile home insurance claim paid as Citizens struggles to respond to hundreds of thousands of claims at the same time.
- An outright shortage of cash to pay your mobile home claim since Citizens Insurance Florida is currently underfunded and heavily dependent on issuing debt in an unfavorable bond market to pay your claim.
- Customer service similar to the service that Citizens delivered during the 2004/2005 Florida hurricanes when it had thousands of complaints.
During times like this, how are you supposed to make the right choice when buying Florida mobile home insurance? And which Florida mobile home insurance agents should you contact to find it?
Fortunately, you're just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable Florida mobile insurance - coverage that can save you a lot of money on your Florida mobile home.
Who are we and why you should listen to us...
Home Insurance Buyers Guide, LLC is an independent organization founded in 2007 with only one goal - to help Florida mobile homeowners like you find, screen, and contact all of the Florida mobile home insurance companies still writing new mobile home insurance business in Florida.
We've been covered by Fox News, WUSF radio, Florida Today, The Palm Beach Post, The St. Petersburg Times, The Tampa Tribune, The Sarasota Herald Tribune, The Miami Herald, and the Daytona Beach News Journal. The major wire services carried the launch of our website and our reports on the Florida mobile insurance market. Finally, our newsletter: Florida Homeowner Insurance Alert is widely read across the State of Florida.
Why are we in the news? Because we were the first organization to put all of the secrets about Florida mobile home insurance in one place - so owners of Florida mobile homes like you can use them to save thousands on Florida mobile insurance.
We follow the Florida mobile home insurance market very closely.
Before we sold one subscription to our on-line buyers guide, we spent months analyzing the Florida mobile home insurance market.
And, quite frankly, we were astonished by how hard it is for owners of Florida mobile homes to find affordable Florida mobile home insurance.
- At the present time, there are only about 10 private Florida mobile home insurance companies actively writing new business across the state.
- On average, only 5 companies are writing new Florida mobile home insurance business in a typical Florida county.
- Some Florida mobile home communities are more difficult to find coverage in than others.
The bottom line is that the fewer Florida mobile home insurance companies you contact, the more you are going to pay to insure your Florida mobile home.
What's the best way to find Florida mobile home insurance coverage? Use our buyers guide database to find it.
When we researched the Florida mobile home insurance market we were not encouraged by what we found:
- A typical Florida insurance agent represents doesn't represent all of the Florida mobile home insurance companies still writing new business. Picking a Florida mobile home insurance agent out of the phone book is a hit or miss proposition. You run a high risk of not getting Florida mobile home insurance quotes from all the companies writing new business. And you also run the risk of having to buy your Florida mobile home coverage from Citizens. Don't take that risk when shopping for Florida mobile home insurance.
- Other Florida mobile home insurance agents don't give you the same access to all the Florida mobile insurance companies they represent. Some will help you with your Florida mobile home insurance only if you give them your auto and life insurance business.
- Some Florida mobile home insurance companies don't have websites. Others with websites don't have locators to help you find a Florida mobile home insurance agent that represents them. If you call them directly, you might be on hold for hours. Our service will help you find Florida insurance agents for all of the Florida mobile home insurance companies that want to cover your Florida mobile home.
All of what we learned inspired us to create The Home Insurance Buyers Guide - the hidden path to affordable Florida mobile home insurance - a unique combination of Florida mobile home insurance companies along with the Florida mobile home insurance agents representing them so that you end up with more insurance quotes on your mobile home in Florida.
We've combined all of our knowledge of the Florida mobile home insurance market in one convenient on-line database to give you all of the best secrets to affordable insurance on your mobile home in just minutes.
We give you a simple way for you to find, screen, and contact all of the Florida mobile home insurance companies who want to cover your new home - before you ever speak to an agent.
But don't take our word for it. Listen to what our subscribers have to say about how our service helped them:
"My Florida insurance agent was recommending Citizens to cover my home. I found 3 other companies using your site and saved $410!
William O - Sumter County
"Thank you for helping me to find two alternative Florida insurance companies."
-Matthew S - Santa Rosa County
"I didn't have any options left for coverage on my Melbourne home until I used your service. Thank you for your help!"
-Carol M - Brevard County
"I saved $1,215 on insurance for my Tampa home!"
-Jennifer M - Hillsborough County
"The coverage I had on my Fort Myers home was with a company I thought was too new and too small. Thanks for helping me find 4 other options for insurance in Florida."
-Elaine B - Lee County
"This is the only way to find affordable Florida insurance in Lakeland!"
-Monica H - Polk County
"You helped me find 2 new insurance companies in Florida for my Orlando home. The one I picked saved me $1,200. Thank you."
-Paul K - Orange County
"Your service helped me keep my Sarasota home out of Citizens Insurance and saved me $603."
-Susan N - Sarasota County
These Florida home owners didn't get these results by using only one Florida insurance agent. And they didn't save this kind of money from a quick tip on the street. These home owners didn't want to risk overspending on Florida insurance and took the time to get the facts. They used our service and never left the comfort of their own home or office to do it.
What about you? Are you ready to get all the secrets to Florida mobile home insurance?
How much money in Florida mobile home insurance savings are you willing to miss out on if there is even one additional Florida mobile home insurance company that wants to cover your mobile home that you don't know about?
Do you want to risk purchasing Florida mobile home insurance from a company that won't be around after the next Florida hurricane?
In this difficult Florida insurance market, don't take the chance that your will overpay on Florida mobile home insurance.
Take action now buy subscribing to the home insurance buyers guide!
In just minutes you'll have two weeks access to our on-line database with all the inside information you need to find Florida mobile home insurance:
- The names of private Florida mobile home insurance companies still writing new business in your county so that you can get quotes from as many companies as possible and save thousands.
- Access to a real system that helps you screen each Florida mobile home insurance company from best to worst using our Buyers Guide Rating© to help you narrow the field to a "short list" of companies in minutes!
- A list of underwriting guidelines for each Florida mobile home insurance company so you can clearly see which companies want to cover your Florida mobile home.
- Contact information for Florida insurance agents representing the companies writing new business for Florida mobile homes.
The Home Insurance Buyers Guide gives you everything you need to save thousands of dollars on Florida mobile home insurance - a continuously updated, highly accurate database at your fingertips so that you don't have to do endless research to stay on top of a constantly changing market.
As an insider, you'll be surprised about how much you can save on Florida mobile home insurance.
You're just minutes away from more companies, more options, and more savings!
But that's not all you'll get...
As a subscriber we'll tell you all the secrets of the Florida mobile home insurance market in your county:
- How far away from the coast your Florida mobile home can be to get coverage.
- The Florida mobile home insurance companies covering the oldest homes.
- Florida mobile home insurance companies that are restricting coverage in certain Florida mobile home communities.
In just minutes, you'll have all the inside information on Florida mobile home insurance - data that took us over one year to find.
When you think about it, can you name any other place where you can get this kind of real time information on Florida mobile home insurance?
Where else can you find secrets that will help save the most money on Florida mobile home insurance?
Can you name any other information source that tells you which Florida mobile home insurance companies to pursue and which ones to avoid?
How much time and money on your Florida mobile home insurance can you save by having this information at your fingertips?
What would you expect to pay for all of this?
If you found even one lower priced Florida mobile home insurance company that you didn't know about, one additional quote could easily save you $250 on your Florida mobile home insurance. But the buyers guide doesn't cost $250.
$100 would make sense considering all the time you won't have to spend shopping for a Florida mobile home insurance policy. But you won't pay $100 for the buyers guide either.
$50 would be a fair price if the guide helped you avoid even one thinly capitalized Florida mobile home insurance company that might fail after the next Florida hurricane. After all if your Florida mobile home insurance company fails, at the very least you will experience a significant delay in getting your claim paid - losing valuable time and the use of your Florida mobile home while your claim is being processed after the State of Florida takes possession of your failed company.
But you won't pay $50 either.
We want to share the secrets to affordable, Florida mobile home insurance at a price that's affordable to all Floridians.
That's why we're making your buyers guide subscription available now for the low introductory price of only $19.99 for access to the Florida county of your choice - much less than you would pay for an auto or electronics consumer guide that can't begin to save you what your buyers guide subscription can save you on Florida mobile home insurance.
Smart Florida mobile home owners like you know that $19.99 is a trivial amount to pay for a service that has the potential to save you up to $500 a year on Florida mobile home insurance.
Take action now by subscribing to the Home Insurance Buyers Guide. You're just minutes away from more options, more quotes, and more savings:
If that's not enough, there's more!
As a subscriber to our community you can:
- Rate your satisfaction with your Florida mobile home insurance company.
- Share competitive Florida mobile home insurance quotes with other Floridians.
And we're still not done...
You also get:
- A free subscription to our quarterly eZine - Florida Homeowner Insurance Alert" emailed to you as it is published. It includes featured guest columnists written by the best minds working on the Florida Homeowners Insurance Crisis, along with updates on the Florida mobile home insurance market.
- Privacy - No Florida mobile home insurance company or Florida insurance agent will contact you. When you are ready to buy Florida mobile home insurance, you decide whether to make contact with a Florida mobile home insurance agent. No one from the Home Insurance Buyers Guide will contact you.
- Independence - We will not accept any compensation of any kind from Florida mobile home insurance companies or their agents. We help you find, screen, and contact private Florida mobile home insurance companies writing new business. You decide which companies to contact.
When you think about it, what's $19.99 compared to how much you could save on Florida mobile home insurance?
Let's face it. You simply don't have time to research all of the Florida mobile home insurance companies when you are trying to manage everything else going on in your life during these difficult times. Let us do the hard work for you - and make sure you are presented with all of your options.
Nothing would be worse during times like these than to overpay for Florida mobile home insurance with a no-name company that might fail.
Florida mobile homeowners who don't have this information will be on the outside looking in - subsidizing your savings on Florida mobile home insurance and relying on a Florida insurance agent who can't possibly present them with all of their Florida mobile home insurance options.
Don't be left on the outside while everyone else buying Florida mobile home insurance saves all the money.
You are just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable, Florida mobile home insurance - secrets that other Florida mobile homeowners won't take the time to find out. Secrets that will help you save the most money and help you ride out the current financial crisis.
Act now, while there are still good Florida mobile home insurance companies to choose from.
Note: The Buyers Guide database does not include information on Mobile home insurance companies at this time. For additional information please visit our FAQ page.
You can also use debit cards with a Visa or Master Card logo. If you need help using your credit or debit card please contact customer support.
Florida Mobile Homes
Watch a live demo and see how our guide can save you thousands.
Read About Us in:
Palm Beach Post
The Miami Herald
St. Petersburg Times
Treasure Coast News
The Gainesville Sun
Ocala Star Banner
Polk County Ledger