Purchasing The Buyers GuideBuy The Guide
Don't overpay for Florida home insurance. Get low cost home insurance quotes from companies open in your area!
Today there are only 41 home insurance companies in Florida open for new business.
The only way you can be sure that you've saved the most is to get a Florida home insurance quote from all the companies still writing new business in your area.
Get the facts yourself during this tough ecomony. Don't rely on:
- Shaky Florida home insurance companies you've never heard of.
- Florida home insurance agents that can't offer you a wide range of companies.
- Quote generator websites that sell your personal information as leads to insurance companies and their agents.
- Word of mouth gossip and tips
Use our database to find low cost private Florida homeowners insurance in the shortest amount of time possible.
Home Insurance Buyers Guide, LLC is an independent consumer organization created to help Florida homeowners find affordable home insurance coverage.
We offer an on line buyers guide database that helps you find, screen, and contact home insurance companies in Florida that want to cover your home.
Watch a live demo and see how our service can help you get you the lowest Florida home insurance rates.
You'll save big on Florida home insurance rates using our service because you won't miss out on any company that is open for business in your area.
We'll tell you the number of companies writing new business in your county before you purchase access to our database.
You'll save money because you'll see all the companies open for new business in your area - not just the companies represented by your Florida home insurance agent.
The more companies you contact the more you will save.
If your Florida home insurance policy has been cancelled, don't waste time finding a new one.
You might not have to accept Florida home insurance coverage from a company that you've never heard of.
Our service will help you find all of the companies available in your area so that you will have the most options for replacing your cancelled Florida insurance policy.
Replace your cancelled policy with the best companies available, before they are sold out in your area.
All insurance companies in Florida are not created equal.
During the past year over half of all active homeowners insurance companies in Florida lost money - three companies failed completely and were taken over by the state.
If you are not paying attention to the quality of the companies you should be.
Pick the wrong company and you could be in for long delays and the risk of having your Florida hurricane claim underpaid.
That won't help you if your roof is leaking or your Florida house is developing mold.
Our Buyers Guide Rating© provides a Florida homeowners insurance company rating on a "1-10" scale.
Instead of a meaningless system where all companies have the same rating we tell you which companies we feel are the best.
Our proprietary rating system takes into consideration each company's financial stability, industry experience, risk diversification, and customer service.
Florida home insurance company ratings in our database range from a low of "4.8" to a high of "9.2".
The three companies that failed this year had an average Buyers Guide Rating© of "5.7" on a scale of "1-10" before we removed them completely from our database.
Our Buyers Guide Rating© System makes it easier for you to find and weed out thinly capitalized, inexperienced Florida homeowners insurance companies.
You'll find these companies near the bottom of our ranked list so you can concentrate on the good companies that have the best chance of being around to pay your claim after the next Florida hurricane.
You'll save time using our guide because you won't have to make endless phone calls or visit countless websites. We've done all the research for you.
Use our Buyers Guide Rating© to weed out the riskiest companies.
Then use the underwriting guidelines we provide to eliminate companies that won't cover your home based on its age and distance from the coast.
Finally, use our handy Florida home insurance agent locators to contact an agent for each company. You won't waste any time on hold calling companies to find out who their agents are.
You'll find the newest Florida home insurance companies you've heard about in our guide as soon as they start writing new business.
We'll help you find them quickly before they sell out all of their new policies - often before your own Florida home insurance agent decides to represent them.
If you have an older Florida home our guide will help you find the companies that will cover homes built in 1994 or earlier.
Don't miss out on any of these companies or you will overpay for older Florida home insurance.
If your home is close to the coast, our guide will help you find companies that cover homes near the Florida coast and in the Citizens Wind Pool.
Don't miss out on affordable homeowners insurance for Florida coastal homes.
When you subscribe to our buyers guide database you decide whether to search for Florida homeowners, condominium unit owners, or dwelling fire insurance companies.
For just $19.99 you'll receive two weeks on-line access to the Florida County of your choice - enough time for you to search our database at your leisure.
Your buyers guide subscription will pay for itself
If you are familiar with the Florida property insurance market, you know that the cost of a service like this is nothing compared to what you can save on Florida homeowners insurance.
And you'll save hours of time because we've done all the research for you.
How much did you save the last time you were able to get a Florida home insurance quote from a company you weren't aware of?
Don't let $19.99 stand between you and huge savings on Florida home insurance rates.
Florida home insurance is in short supply so act now!
There is not an unlimited supply of Florida homeowners insurance at the present time.
Many companies are on strict allocations by zip code and limit the number of policies they will make available in your area.
Act quickly to have your best chance at finding affordable, private Florida home insurance today!
You can also use debit cards with a Visa or Master Card logo. If you need help using your credit or debit card please contact customer support.
Today someone in your neighborhood saved a huge amount of money on Florida homeowners insurance
Tomorrow, they'll start talking about:
- Paying a lot less than you do
- Finding a great Florida home insurance company that you don't know about
- Tearing up their State Farm, Allstate, and Nationwide cancellation notice
- How they avoided a policy with Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- Knowing more about buying insurance than you do
Or do you want to be the one with all the inside information?
You could be.
You're just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable Florida homeowners insurance............
Is your Florida homeowners insurance being cancelled or non-renewed?
Still paying outrageous Florida home insurance premiums?
Are you worried your "no name" Florida home insurance company might not survive the next Florida hurricane?
Buying a new home? Want to lower the insurance estimate from your Florida real estate agent before your closing date?
Is a private Florida home insurance company you've never heard of trying to get your policy out of Citizens Insurance Florida? Do you want to know if the takeout company is any good?
Did you put Florida hurricane shutters on your house or upgrade your roof only to receive a worthless discount from your Florida homeowners insurance company?
Are you still in Citizens Property Insurance Corporation? Are you concerned their customer support telephone lines will be jammed after the next Florida hurricane as hundreds of thousands of policyholders try to report a claim at the exact same time as you?
- How fast will Citizens answer your call?
- How long will it take Citizens to pay your claim?
- How much will you have to pay in special assessments if Citizens Insurance Florida runs out of money after a major hurricane - payments that those with private Florida homeowners insurance might not have to make?
Do you want to get out of Citizens once and for all?
Are you fed up with overpriced, "hard to find" Florida homeowners insurance?
At a time when Florida homeowners insurance rates have never been higher, it's no wonder that Florida homeowners like you are angry.
Despite the high prices many homeowners like you simply continue to renew your Florida homeowners insurance policies year after year without shopping your policy - giving your Florida home insurance agent both your home and your car business.
Florida homeowners insurance agents have been shocked at your unwillingness to shop your policy:
- A Florida homeowners insurance agent in Brevard County recently commented on a client that was quoted a $5,000 renewal on a $3,500 policy. She found that client a similar Melbourne home insurance policy for $1,500!
- A relatively new agent is surprised at Florida homeowner insurance customers who keep renewing year after year with Allstate Floridian, State Farm Florida, and Nationwide Insurance Company of Florida. This agent was quoted as saying:
- "I honestly haven't had a single lead who I couldn't save hundreds, maybe more than a thousand dollars per year."
If even new insurance agents are saving Florida home insurance customers this kind of money, what is keeping you from shopping your policy?
A recent South Florida Sun Sentinel article featured Arlene Binford - a Plantation resident who saved thousands on her South Florida home owner insurance by switching from State Farm Florida to another company.
What will it take to get you to shop your policy? How much more can you take? Florida is still a risky place to buy homeowners insurance and there is no shortage of people who will try to take advantage of you.
Let's face it. You can't have enough "insider knowledge" when it comes to Florida home insurance. And you can't rely on only one Florida home insurance agent to get it. Quite simply, if you depend on someone else, you will miss out.
That means it's never been more important to make sure you get a quote from each and every Florida home insurance company that wants to cover your home. And you are the only one who can make that happen.
Fortunately, you're just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable Florida homeowners insurance.
Right now, thousands of Florida homeowners just like you are taking immediate action by shopping their Florida homeowners insurance policy - smart consumers who know how to reach the secret network of companies and agents still writing new business to put their insurance out to bid. They don't call the same Florida homeowners insurance agent year after year and they don't rely on their neighbor. They simply can't afford to take the chance of doing things the same old way.
What about you?
Want to know all the secrets to affordable, Florida homeowners insurance?
Do what thousands of smart, savvy Florida homeowners have done - subscribe to The Home Insurance Buyers Guide.
Why? Because chasing little scraps of information without getting the complete picture virtually guarantees that you will overpay for homeowners insurance in Florida.
Who we are and why you should listen to us.............
Home Insurance Buyers Guide, LLC is an independent organization founded in 2007 with only one purpose - to help Florida homeowners like you find, screen, and contact all of the Florida home insurance companies still writing new business.
We've been featured in Florida Today, The Palm Beach Post, The St. Petersburg Times, The Sarasota Herald Tribune, The Miami Herald, and The Daytona Beach News Journal. Our website launch and Florida homeowner insurance market updates have been carried on all the major wire services. Finally, our ezine: Florida Homeowner Insurance Alert is widely read across the State of Florida.
Why are we in the news? Because we are the first organization to put all these secrets about Florida home owners insurance in one user friendly place - where consumers like you can easily find and use them.
Before we ever sold one subscription to our on-line database we spent one full year researching the Florida homeowners insurance market.
Why? We were fed up with homeowners insurance in Florida just like you.
Quite honestly, we were shocked at what our research uncovered about the poor condition of the Florida homeowners insurance market:
- Out of over 500 licensed insurance companies authorized to write homeowners insurance in Florida not many were writing new business. We found only 40 companies writing homeowners insurance in Florida. That's not enough competition to give you lower Florida homeowners insurance premiums.
- South Florida homeowners insurance is even more difficult to find. While 40 Florida insurance companies are writing new business across the state, there are usually less than 27 companies per county actively writing South Florida home insurance at any given time. Finding affordable Miami home insurance can be a nightmare.
- A large number of Florida home insurance companies mentioned in the media as writing new business were not. Quite frankly consumer choice is not alive and well.
- Florida homeowners insurance companies that assume policies from Citizens Insurance Florida sometimes take years to start accepting new business if they ever do at all. That might help keep policies out of Citizens Property Insurance Corporation but that won't give you more options if your Florida homeowners insurance policy with State Farm Florida is cancelled.
- Some Florida home insurance companies will write near the coast in the Citizen Wind Pool and want to cover older homes. We believe there are more Florida home insurance policies in Citizens Property Insurance Corporation than there should be.
And we were just as disappointed in the lack of research tools available to help smart Florida insurance consumers make an informed decision:
- Consumer websites featuring homeowners insurance companies in Florida that we know are not writing new business
- Quote generator websites that sell your personal information to Florida home insurance agents that bury you with unwanted phone calls and email quotes from the exact same company
- Government websites that ask you to fill out long forms to get market assistance that you never hear from again
And that's not all our research told us. Guess what else we found?
All Florida home insurance companies are not created equal:
- We were astonished by how small some Florida home insurance companies are. It is not unusual to find Florida homeowner insurance companies with $100 million dollars in surplus to pay claims with the exact same financial ratings as a Florida home owner insurance company with only $5 million dollars of surplus. That's a huge difference - and one that could lead to a very nasty surprise.
- Some Florida insurance companies have been around for 50 years, others for less than a year. A lot of Florida homeowner insurance companies have absolutely no experience paying hurricane claims. We think you should know that information now as you make your decision - not when the next Florida hurricane strikes.
- There is a huge difference in the customer service provided by Florida homeowner insurance companies and the process they use to settle claims. Some are very good at it. Others are absolutely terrible and have been swamped with consumer complaints. You don't want to wait until after the next Florida hurricane to find out that the company you picked has lousy customer service!
- Finally, some Florida home insurance companies are much better at spreading their risk across both Florida and other states that do not face as much hurricane risk as Florida. Others are highly concentrated in some of the most hurricane prone counties in Florida with little risk diversification. We think that makes some homeowners insurance companies in Florida more likely to fail than others. If they do it will make the $790 million collapse of Poe Financial Group look like pocket change!
What we learned about Florida home insurance companies caused us to develop a Buyers Guide Rating© for each company - a simple rating on a scale of "1-10" that allows us to rank the companies against each other so that you can make an informed decision. It takes into account many of the items described above. The company with the very best Buyers Guide Rating© in our database has a rating of 9.2 - the worst has a rating of 5.2 - We think that's a difference you would want to know about as you shop for your next homeowners insurance company in Florida!
But the best part of our research exposed some of the most closely guarded, secret business practices of the Florida homeowners insurance industry - practices that create confusion and make it harder for you to find homeowners insurance in Florida:
- On average, a typical Florida homeowner insurance agent represents 5 to 10 companies. This virtually guarantees that if you don't get to the right combination of Florida home insurance agents you could miss out on getting quotes from at least 20 additional Florida home insurance companies writing new business in your county. That's a risk no one in this Florida homeowners insurance market should take.
- Some Florida homeowners insurance agents don't give all homeowners the same access to the Florida insurance companies they represent. How? By telling you that Citizens Insurance Florida is your only option for homeowners insurance in Florida unless you give them all your auto and life insurance business. You guessed it - we don't like this practice so you won't find Florida home insurance agents in our guide that we know are doing this.
- A small but growing group of homeowners insurance companies are choosing to sell their insurance to you directly on the Internet through a company website without using traditional agents - companies that you should be getting quotes from even though your current agent can't offer those companies to you.
- It's not unusual to find that certain Florida homeowners insurance companies with the lowest published rates give the smallest discounts for the wind mitigation efforts you make to harden your home - something that makes these companies look cheaper to you in the beginning, but much more expensive in the end.
- Other Florida home insurance companies don't have websites. When you call them you might be on hold for hours. Some companies with websites don't have agent locators to help you find a Florida home insurance agent that represents them. This leaves you clueless about how you are supposed to get a quote for home insurance in Florida from them - We'll help you find agents for those companies!
All of what we learned from our research inspired us to create The Home Insurance Buyers Guide - the hidden path to affordable, Florida homeowners insurance - a unique combination of Florida insurance companies writing new business along with the agents that represent them so that you end up with more florida home insurance quotes and more opportunities for huge savings.
We've combined all of our knowledge of the Florida home owners insurance market in one convenient on-line database to bring you the very best information - vital secrets that will make you an insider in minutes. A simple way for you to find and screen the field of Florida homeowners insurance companies before you ever speak to an agent.
But don't take our word for it. Listen to what our subscribers say about us:
"I saved almost $1,500! - The effort was certainly worthwhile and inexpensive given the final result"
Bob A. - Bay County Homeowner
"I think you are providing a much needed resource to the homeowners in Florida. Thank you for your guidance with your newsletter, website, and personal response to my emails. It is absolutely invaluable to me!"
Joanie S. - Dade County Homeowner
"I look forward to working with The Home Insurance Buyers Guide in the years ahead. The service was immensely helpful in our search for reasonable insurance for our new home."
Robert W. - Charlotte County Homeowner
"The Home Insurance Buyers Guide was a real timesaver. I'll be back next year and I will pass the word on."
Theresa T. - Palm Beach County Homeowner
"I was fed up with overpriced homeowners insurance in Tampa - Everywhere I looked in Hillsborough County Florida home insurance was overpriced and hard to find. Your guide saved me $1,242 and about 20 hours of research. Thank you!"
Dale F. - Hillsborough County Homeowner
"Like many homeowners insurance policyholders in Miami, I reached a point where I didn't want to open the mail anymore. Finally my home insurance in Miami was cancelled by Hartford Casualty Insurance Company. I used your service to find a new Florida home insurance company in Dade County in about 35 minutes!"
Tim G. - Dade County Homeowner
"After I bought a new home, I was worried about the cost of home insurance in Orlando and whether I would be able to come up with the large deposit for my escrow account. By using your service I was able to walk away with $800 more than I expected from the closing on my Orange County home. Thanks for the help during tough times!"
Jeff R. - Orange County Homeowner
Guess what? These subscribers didn't get these results using their Florida home insurance agent or by overhearing a conversation at the water cooler at work. And they didn't get these results from an overbearing neighbor. These consumers simply won't take the risk of ending up with an overpriced, no-name company that might fail after the next Florida hurricane. These Florida homeowners decided to get all of the inside information and used our service - and they never left the comfort of their own home or office to do it.
What about you? Are you ready to be an insider?
How much money in Florida home insurance savings are you willing to miss out on if you don't know about even one additional company that wants to cover your home?
Do you want to take the chance that your Florida home insurance company won't be around to pay your claim after the next Florida hurricane?
The media has warned Florida homeowners about the lack of "name brand" homeowner insurance companies available - "thinly capitalized start-up companies that you must thoroughly research - before you buy one of their policies." (Sun Sentinel)
"Upstart carriers are susceptible to failure if severe storms hit Florida."
(Palm Beach Post)
Quite frankly, you can't afford to be stuck with a bankrupt Florida home insurance company after the next hurricane when the music stops and there isn't enough money to go around!
Are you tired of the lack of meaningful information for Florida homeowner insurance consumers and having to find out everything by "word of mouth"?
If you can find consumer guides for cars and appliances, why isn't there a buyers guide to help you find affordable Florida homeowners insurance with the best company?
A place where you can take control of your situation, find the best Florida homeowners insurance companies still writing new business, and screen those companies in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office - without having to speak with an agent.............
There is such a place - with everything you've been looking for.
Your just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable homeowners insurance in Florida.
But it's all up to you.................
Take action right now by subscribing to The Home Insurance Buyers Guide.
In just minutes you'll have two weeks access to our on-line database with all the inside information you need to shop your policy from the comfort of your own home:
- The names of all private Florida insurance companies still writing new homeowners insurance business in your county - whether they sell their insurance to you using traditional agents or directly to you through a web site. This is the only way you can be sure to get quotes from all of the best Florida insurance companies who want to cover your home.
- Access to companies that will offer you huge savings! - Companies with large mitigation discounts for hardening your home.
- The newest companies entering the Florida homeowners insurance market - contact them before they sell out all of their new policies.
- Your choice of data for Florida homeowners insurance companies for your primary residence, or data for Florida dwelling fire insurance companies for your second, seasonal, or rental home.
- Access to a real system that tells you which Florida home insurance companies we think are the best. a Buyers Guide Rating© on a scale of "1-10" for each company in the database. If they're writing new business, we've given them a Florida homeowner insurance company rating that will help you narrow the field to a "short list" of companies in minutes!
- A list of underwriting guidelines for most companies so you won't waste time with companies that won't cover your screen enclosure or your pets
- Screen the companies first - then decide which Florida homeowners insurance agents you would like to contact using convenient links.
The Home Insurance Buyers Guide gives you everything you need to shop your policy - a continuously updated, highly accurate database at your fingertips so that you don't have to do endless research to stay on top of a constantly changing market.
As an insider, you'll save thousands on your home insurance in Florida and get a much better deal than homeowners who don't know the secrets of the market - including your neighbor.
Your just minutes away from more companies, more options, more quotes and more savings!
But that's not all you'll get...............
As a subscriber we'll tell you the secrets of the Florida homeowners insurance market in your county:
- Who is writing new business in the Citizen Wind pool
- The distance from the coast a home in your county must be to get coverage
- Which companies will cover the oldest homes
- The names of companies restricting coverage on wood frame homes
- Who is charging extra for screen enclosure coverage
In just minutes, you'll have all the inside information it took us over one year to research.
When you think about it, can you name any other place in Florida where you can get this kind of real time market information? Where else can you find secrets with the potential to save you thousands of dollars? Is there any other source that will help you decide which homeowners insurance companies in Florida to pursue and which ones to avoid? How much time and money could you save by having this information at your fingertips?
What would you expect to pay for all of this?
If you discovered even one lower priced Florida home insurance company that you didn't know about, one additional quote could easily save you $1,000 off your current policy. So $500 would be a great price. But that's not what the Buyers Guide is going to cost you.
$250 would make sense if you found a second company and saved an additional $500 on your homeowners insurance in Florida. Who wouldn't pay $250 for insider information that could save twice as much - but we won't go there either.
$100 would be a steal for the buyers guide if it helped you to find a Florida homeowners insurance policy on a new home that beat the estimates your Florida realtor gave you.
But the Buyers Guide costs a lot less than that.
$50 for the Buyers Guide would be more than worth it if it helped you to avoid even one thinly capitalized company that might fail during the next hurricane. A six month delay in getting paid to repair a leaky roof could cost you at least $3,000 in additional temporary living costs if your company goes bankrupt and is taken over by the state
But you won't pay $50 either.
We want to share the secrets to affordable home insurance in Florida that no one else will tell you at a price that's affordable to all Floridians.
That's why we're making the Buyers Guide available for the low introductory price of only $19.99 for a subscription to the county of your choice - much less than you would pay for auto or electronic consumer guide magazines that can't begin to save you what your Buyers Guide subscription will
If that's still not enough, there's more!
As a subscriber to the Buyers Guide community you can:
- Rate your satisfaction with your present Florida homeowners insurance company.
- Here's your chance! Send your current company a clear message!
- Share competitive insurance quotes with other Floridians.
And we're still not done........................
You also get:
- A free subscription to our quarterly Ezine - "Florida Homeowner Insurance Alert" emailed to you as it is published. It includes featured guest columns written by the best minds working on the Florida Homeowners Insurance Crisis, along with updates on the private Florida homeowners insurance market.
- Privacy - When you subscribe to the Buyers Guide, no insurance company or agent will contact you. If you decide to purchase home insurance in Florida, you make contact with the insurance agent of your choice when you are ready to buy the insurance. No one from the Home Insurance Buyers Guide will contact you.
- Independence - We do not receive any compensation from Florida insurance companies or their agents and will not accept any advertising from the insurance industry. We help you find and screen private homeowner insurance companies and then you decide which companies to contact.
When you think about it, what's $19.99 compared to how much you could save? It's nothing when you consider the value of avoiding even one company that might fail. After all it's too late to change insurance companies after yours runs out of money.
Let's face it. You simply don't have a year to waste sifting through over 500 Florida home insurance companies to find the right one for you! We've already done the hard work for you.
Now is the time to take action! The risks of overpaying and selecting the wrong Florida home insurance company have never been higher than they are right now. You can't afford to be wrong about this.
Florida homeowners who don't have access to this information will be on the outside looking in - overpaying for homeowners insurance in Florida with questionable, no-name companies, while you save thousands!
Don't be left on the outside while everyone else saves all the money.
Your just minutes away from all the secrets to affordable Florida homeowners insurance. And when you have them, you'll know more about home insurance in Florida than anyone else you know.
Act now, while there are still good Florida homeowner insurance companies to choose from!
Use The Home Insurance Buyers Guide to shop your policy now!
You can also use debit cards with a Visa or Master Card logo. If you need help using your credit or debit card please contact customer support.
Note: The Buyers Guide database does not include information on Mobile home insurance companies at this time.
For additional information please visit our FAQ page.
Florida Insurance Rates:
How many of the insurance companies listed below do you have a quote from?
Miss even one and you'll lose out on huge Florida home insurance savings!
Number of Florida Home Insurance Companies Open for New Business by County:
Live video on how to get the lowest Florida home insurance rates.
Read About Us in:
Palm Beach Post
The Miami Herald
St. Petersburg Times
Treasure Coast News
The Gainesville Sun
Ocala Star Banner
Polk County Ledger
"The Home Insurance Buyers Guide was a real timesaver. I attacked the top four companies with the highest Buyers Guide Rating©. When I sent in a customer support request about one insurance company not in the guide, the president answered my email very quickly and told me the company was in the process of being added to the database. And he gave me the company's Buyers Guide Rating© so I could decide whether or not to pursue it. He was on the ball! I'll be back next year and I will pass the word on."
Theresa T - Palm Beach County Homeowner
"I think you are providing a much needed resource to the homeowners in Florida. Thank you for you guidance with your newsletter, website, and personal response to my emails. It is absolutely invaluable to me!"
Joanie S - Dade County Homeowner
"I look forward to working with The Home Insurance Buyers Guide in the years ahead. The service was immensely helpful in our search for reasonable insurance for our new home!"
Robert W - Charlotte County Homeowner
"I purchased The Home Insurance Buyers Guide for a real estate deal that was about the close. The home was difficult to insure because of its age and proximity to the coast. By using the guide, in less than one hour, I provided my real estate client with a list of 10 companies for him to choose from. He was thrilled to get the list and even happier when the Florida homeowners insurance premium came in under our original estimates! The Home Insurance Buyers Guide is a must for Florida real estate professionals who want to close more deals and offer more value to their clients."
Kelley Ann Ayers - Sarasota County Realtor
"I Saved Almost $1,500!"
"I learned about The Home Insurance Buyers Guide program while listening to The Real Estate Radio Show with Donna Fries. The buyers guide offered a way to deal with high and in my opinion excessive insurance premiums. The effort was certainly worthwhile and inexpensive given the final result."
"I received my bill from my Florida home insurance company but decided to wait until the last minute to send the payment. In the mean time I received two more bills from them and each one requested a higher premium. I'd had enough. I was tired of being at the mercy of the Florida homeowner insurance companies."
"This program was easy. I followed the instructions and finally chose three agents that dealt with insurance companies I felt were the best. I called them and requested quotes. I was amazed at the difference in the amount of premium quoted."
"Finally, it could be possible your agent is giving you a teaser rate. If so, just gear up The Home Insurance Buyers Guide next year and find a new insurance provider - Couldn't be simpler!"
Bob A - Bay County Homeowner
"Florida property and casualty insurance in South Florida is outrageous. Thanks to this site I saved $2,415 on my Fort Lauderdale homeowners insurance. This is the place to find low rate Florida homeowners insurance!"
Jimmy C - Broward County Homeowner
"Florida insurance policies are being cancelled in Orlando and this is not widely reported in the media. After seeing the guide in the Orlando Sentinel, I used it to find eight Florida home insurance companies still writing homeowners insurance in Orlando. I saved $1,809!. Thanks again!"
Erica P - Orange County Homeowner
"I'm fed up with the high cost Florida home owner insurance. This is the place to find affordable hurricane insurance in Florida and in Port Charlotte."
Liz B - Charlotte County Homeowner
"After my Florida home owners insurance was cancelled by State Farm Florida, the guide helped me save thousands on homeowners insurance in St. Petersburg."
Maria J - Pinellas County Homeowner
"Homeowners insurance Florida is something I'm tired of hearing about in Daytona Beach. The guide was the only way I could be sure that I was getting a Florida home insurance quote from all the companies still writing new Volusia County home insurance business."
Jacque J - Volusia County Homeowner
"After reading about the buyers guide in Florida Today, I used your service to get out of Citizens Property Insurance Corp. Your service is a great way to find homeowner insurance in Florida and the cheapest Melbourne homeowners insurance! This is the only way to find homeowners insurance on the Florida Space Coast."
Courtney M - Brevard County Homeowner
"I'm sick of overpriced homeowners insurance in Florida. In just 15 minutes on your site, I was able to obtain 8 Florida homeowners insurance quotes for my home in Naples. The additonal Florida home insurance companies your service identified, saved me $2,750! Thank you!"
Stephanie M - Collier County Homeowner
"Florida homeowners insurance companies are dropping policies here in Jacksonville. We are not immune to Florida home insurance cancellations just because we are in North Florida. Thank you for saving me $1,647 on my Jacksonville homeowners insurance!"
Wallace C - Duval County Homeowner
"Florida house insurance is not easy to find in Pensacola or anywhere else in the Florida Panhandle for that matter. Your service helped me to get out of Citizens Insurance Florida and into a new, affordable Florida home owner insurance company!"
Jill W - Escambia County Homeowner
"At a time when the cost of home insurance in Florida is exploding, with the help of this site I found seven new companies and had new homeowners insurance in Port Saint Lucie in less than 24 hours!"
April M - St. Lucie County Homeowner
"Finding affordable South Florida homeowners insurance has never been easy. After I read about your site in the Miami Herald, I used it to find five companies that are still writing new Miami homeowners insurance business. I estimate my total savings at $2,200! Thanks again!"
Manuel A - Dade County Homeowner
"If you are looking for Florida homeowner insurance, this is the place to find it. I'll be spreading the word to my neighbors who are losing their State Farm Florida homeowners insurance in Stuart!"
Ken N - Martin County Homeowner
"I really didn't want to drop the agent who has been selling me my Tampa homeowners insurance for years. But when all he could offer me was the choice of two overpriced Florida insurance companies or Citizens Property Insurance Florida I knew I had to make a change. If it wasn't for your service, I'd still be looking through the yellow pages trying to find a Tampa home insurance agent!"
Kerry R - Hillsborough County Homeowner
"Homeowners insurance for South Florida has always been a guessing game. Your service made it easy for me to find affordable South Florida homeowners insurance in Coral Springs!"
Rhonda B - Broward County Homeowner
"If it wasn't for your help, I'd still be paying an outragous price for home insurance Florida. Thanks for helping me in Vero Beach!"
Betsy C - Indian River County Homeowner
"You are doing great things to help with home insurance for Florida and St. Augustine!"
Jeff S - St. Johns County Homeowner
"As I used your database to search for home owners insurance Florida it occurred to me that I would be able to do most of the research on my own before contacting a Fort Myers homeowners insurance agent. That's exactly what I was looking for. Your service was the only way I could maximize my own research time while minimizing my time calling Florida home insurance agents."
Ginger L - Lee County Homeowner
"I was very concerned when I received a letter from a Florida homeowners insurance co offering to take my Florida home insurance policy out of Citizens Property Insurance Co. Thanks to your service I avoided two companies writing homeowners insurance in Florida that I'm very concerned about. Your Buyers Guide Rating© helped me weed out the unacceptable Florida home insurance companies in Naples almost immediately."
Arthur B - Collier County Homeowner
"I've been hearing for a long time that it's impossible to find a Florida home owner insurance co to replace Citizens Property Insurance Corp. on Merritt Island. I used your service to do exactly that. Keep up the good work on the Space Coast!"
Susan G - Brevard County Homeowner
"Finding home owners insurance in Florida has always been a pain. - I've wasted a lot of time calling Florida home insurance agents who never seem to have the right home insurance company to cover me. I can't tell you how much wasted time I've avoided by using the information you provide for each Florida hurricane insurance company. Thank you!"
John D - Citrus County Homeowner
"When I was looking for house insurance Florida, I wanted to do my own research to find the right home insurance carriers in the State of Florida. I wasn't interested in wasting time with Florida home insurance agents giving me a Florida home owner insurance quote from the same company over and over. Your service allowed me to do the research first and then contact the agent. Just what I needed here in Longwood. Thanks!"
Chris N - Seminole County Homeowner
"Thanks for helping me replace my homeowner insurance Florida company. I really appreciate it."
Sandra M - Duval County Homeowner
"The buyers guide helped me find the best Florida home insurance rates. Without your service I would still be overpaying for home owner insurance in Florida."
Hank P - Sarasota County Homeowner
"Your service is the best way I know of to get the lowest Florida home insurance rates. It's the only way to find affordable homeowners insurance in Bradenton"
Henry G - Manatee County Homeowner
"When my Florida homeowners insurance was cancelled, your service helped my find 10 additional Florida home insurance companies still writing new homeowners insurance in Orlando. I can't thank you enough!"
Timothy M - Orange County Homeowner
"Fl home insurance is like an annual merry go round. I'm tired of hard to find South Florida homeowners insurance. This is the easy way to save thousands on Miami homeowners insurance!"
Jesus A - Dade County Homeowner
"This is the only way to shop for State of Florida homeowners insurance in West Palm Beach!"
Danny G - Palm Beach County Homeowner
"Despite all the new laws, my Citizens Property Insurance rates were still way too high. Thanks for helping me find another Tampa home insurance company."
Heather F - Hillsborough County Homeowner
"Your service is doing great things with homeowners insurance for Florida!"
Jackie M - Lake County Homeowner
"I have found your site to be very useful in my quest for affordable Florida home insurance in what must be the most confusing and complicated market in the United States. Keep up the good work and thanks!"
Les B - Sarasota County Homeowner
"Thank you so much for your wish to help. Your guide encouraged me to shop for the best Florida home insurance companies. Your service is wonderful and was a huge help in my search for Lee County homeowners insurance."
Gail O - Lee County Rental Homeowner
"All I can say is THANK YOU! We were all set to purchase our dream home in Palm Beach County when we received the news from a Florida insurance agent we knew that Citizens would be the only company that would insure our older home and the quote was $4,900! We were absolutely devasted because we would not be able to afford it. Then I found the Home Insurance Buyers Guide online and subscribed as a last ditch effort. One of the best decisions ever! Not only did I find another company, but they saved me $2,856!! We are closing in 3 weeks! Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH and I'll be back for years to come!"
Daren S - Palm Beach County New Home Buyer
"I've been dealing with hard to find South Florida homeowners insurance since the days of Hurricane Andrew. You've made finding affordable South Florida home insurance easy!"
Orlando P - Dade County Homeowner
Florida Condo Insurance
New Florida Home Insurance
Insurance for your new Florida home doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
Low cost Florida dwelling fire insurance for your Florida rental home.
Florida Real Estate Agents
Low cost insurance to help keep your Florida real estate deal moving forward.
State Farm, Allstate, and Nationwide
Get the latest information about State Farm Florida, Allstate Floridian Indemnity, and Nationwide Insurance Company of Florida.
Florida Home Insurance Company Secrets
Contact more than one Florida Insurance Agent
Why using your Florida home insurance agent is not enough.